The Riksbank is a public authority under the Riksdag. Representatives from the Riksdag are members of the Riksbank’s General Council and they appoint the Executive Board members who lead the Bank.
The Riksbank consists of seven departments
- The Corporate Services Department
- The Financial Stability Department
- The Markets Department
- The Monetary Policy Department
- The Cash and Payment Systems Department
- The Internal Audit Department
- The General Secretariat
All heads of department, and the communications manager, participate in the Riksbank's Management Group. The Group coordinates the Riksbank's activities and is led by the Head of the General Secretariat.
Did you find this information helpful?
Thank you for your help!